This series of virtual interactive workshops, delivered by world-class UWA faculty will give senior leaders certainty and a path forward from the current disruption. It will focus on the key business imperatives of Leadership, Finance, Strategy, and Innovation and will provide cutting edge insights into how to lead effectively from these four critical pillars.
Dr David Blyth will discuss Strategy under uncertainty.
Under conditions of uncertainty, the quality of strategic thinking matters more than ever. Future success demands leaders willing to lean into the uncertainty. This is a session that will give you some tools to frame the uncertainty, build a robustness that moves beyond today’s tactical drivers, and positions your organisation for the period After Covid (AC).
- What is strategic thinking?
- How do we assess the uncertainties?
- Why you need a portfolio of options?
- Are we in for a new normal? Or a return to normal?
- How will your post AC business model evolve?