While stress is unavoidable, we can understand and harness its powerful energy to create the lifestyles we want for ourselves. This course teaches participants how to handle stress and use it positively; a valuable asset in today’s busy world. It also helps us to understand ‘good’ and ‘bad’ stress.
Who Will Benefit
People who are experiencing stress in their current role or who work with others in a stressful environment. Participants may come from a variety of levels in the organisation and from a variety of organisational roles.
- What is stress?
- Channels of stress
- How we stress ourselves
- Managing stress
- Harnessing stress for positive outcomes.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand what stress is
- Understand the physiology of stress and its side effects
- Recognise stress in yourself and others
- Identify stress in the workplace and develop and implement effective coping strategies
- Manage your own stress by redesigning your lifestyle.
This course will also be delivered at Cannington Leisureplex on selected dates.