The true test of our effectiveness in the workplace is our ability to get things done. To implement the tasks we believe will have a positive impact on the organisation’s outcomes requires a disciplined approach, an appropriate culture and grit. During this course you will be provided with the tools and techniques, plus a hint of resilience, to get on and get things done.
Who Will Benefit
Those charged with the responsibility of achieving specific performance outcomes, projects or tasks, within a timeframe and budget.
- Defining goals
- Answering the “Why is this important?” question
- Identifying key result areas
- Defining specific, measurable performance indicators
- Planning the performance execution
- Creating a Performance Dashboard
- Understand the type of resources available to help highlight performance gaps
- Selling the goal and performance imperatives
- Overcoming resistance and delays
- Building a network of support
- Building personal resilience
- Monitoring and driving performance
- Reviewing performance outcomes
- Celebrating success.
Participants should be able to:
- Clearly define the expected performance outcomes
- Prepare and implement a plan for completing the work
- Monitor the plan via a KPI Dashboard
- Overcome resistance to the plan
- Influence and drive achievement of the performance outcomes.