Risk Management is an integral part of the overall business strategy and is an essential component of the safety management system in an organisation. Managers at all levels of the business need to understand the risks they are responsible for managing and be confident that they can effectively address these.
This program is designed to build the knowledge and skills required to design a robust risk management strategy and to ensure the successful implementation of that strategy by engaging the key stakeholders in the entire risk management process.
Who Will Benefit
This program will assist managers and senior managers to develop and implement a risk management strategy to address safety risks as part of the overall business risk management strategy.
- Overview of risk management principles and tools
- Ensure the systematic management of risks
- Select and implement effective hazard and risk management tools
- Identify, analyse and manage the needs and interests of stakeholders in the risk management process
- Ensure that your operational risk management activities are integrated with your overall business risk management strategy.
Participants should be able to:
- Describe the essential components of an effective risk management strategy
- Design and implement hazard and risk management tools
- Effectively engage with key stakeholders
- Monitor the success of your risk management strategy and ensure sustainability in the context of a changing environment.
Program can link to:
This program can link to BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety