This course includes a conceptual overview of the four phases of project management; initiation, development, implementation and finalisation. It is an ideal starting point if you are involved in a low value, low risk project. Participants will be provided the opportunity to practice the concepts and language of project management through the use of a practical activity.
An understanding of the team skills vital to project success also forms an integral part of the course.
Who Will Benefit
Project team members, people new to project management, operational people for whom project management is a part of their role, team leaders and marketing coordinators.
- The four phases of a project
- Developing and planning the project
- Implementing, monitoring and controlling the project
- Finalising the project
- Communication techniques.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify the project purpose and objectives
- Develop a plan for the project
- Monitor and review project performance
- Finalise and review the project.