Effective office managers are valuable employees in any organisation. In the modern era, they do more than just keep the systems ‘ticking over’. They take a proactive role in managing systems that support the organisation’s goals and objectives. This course provides the skills and knowledge for participants to take charge of the office environment and make a positive contribution to the management of resources, information and systems.
Who Will Benefit
New office managers, project managers, administrators and others responsible for leading the effective and efficient running of an office environment. The content is applicable to office environments in any industry or sector.
- Analysing the organisation’s information and resource needs
- Record management, maintenance and retrieval
- Diagnose internal customer needs
- Support and implement customer service strategies
- Managing staff
- Problem solving
- Writing business documents.
Participants should be able to:
- Organise and provide information in response to requests
- Provide internal advice on office systems
- Respond to the needs of internal customers
- Select and motivate office staff
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
Additional fee applies for assessment (3 units of competency):
$630 Non Member
$525 Corporate/Professional Member
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
BSBRKG402 Provide information from and about records