Whether you’re creating a workplace wellness program from scratch, or enhancing what you already have, you’re already on the right track! With increasing costs of health care, a shrinking workforce, and aging workers, a savvy workplace understands the value in supporting workers to improve their conditioning and to live a fitter lifestyle. This course includes aspects of designing or upgrading a program, from concept through implementation, to review.
Who Will Benefit
The course will benefit leaders, managers, supervisors, and workplace wellness committee members who need to create, promote, and lead wellness programs in their organisation.
- The case for wellness
- Building the foundation
- Performing a needs analysis
- Key program elements
- Implementing your workplace wellness program
- Reviewing the plan
- Evaluating and reporting results.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand and articulate the necessity of workplace wellness programs
- Create program elements that reflect the needs of employees, and the objectives of the organisation
- Select program elements that fit the context of current operations
- Establish implementation and evaluation strategies.