On-the-job training can be highly effective given the relevance that can be applied to specific industries or jobs. If you are required to coach, train or deliver training to others within your organisation, this course will provide the practical tools to help you effectively deliver inductions, new work practices, soft skills or other on-the-job instruction either to individuals or small groups.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone from a non-training background who is required to coach, train or deliver learning in a one-to-one or group setting.
- Understand on-the-job learning
- Explore principles of adult learning
- Learn about adult learning styles
- Discover effective communication approaches
- Create and deliver engaging on-the-job learning
- Learn how to design the learning pathway
- Break down the job task to gain better understanding
- Acquire coaching techniques for learning
- Assess the training effectiveness.
Participants should be able to:
- Recognise the need for on-the-job training
- Identify situations that require on-the-job training
- Determine observable and measurable standards of performance
- Deliver information to an audience with defined outcomes
- Deliver effective demonstrations
- Design post training support.