If you want to learn how to deliver high impact training sessions within your workplace, this is the program for you. Applicable to training in all areas, this program provides an introduction to the general principles of learning and development and insight into the training cycle.
It is highly interactive and will equip you on how to prepare, deliver and review effective training sessions which appeal to adult learners.
Who Will Benefit
Trainers, HR officers, managers, supervisors, team leaders and safety officers accountable for designing and delivering workplace inductions , formal classroom training and on-the-job training. This program is also suitable for those who have not previously been trainers and would like to develop skills to deliver effective training sessions.
- Adult learning principles
- Designing effective delivery sessions
- Designing effective skills workshops
- Creating an engaging learning environment
- Creating effective evaluation tools
- Understanding the effectiveness of post-learning.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify learning needs
- Identify and understand diversity within a training environment
- Design engaging programs and workshops
- Analyse and review content
- Design impactful programs
- Design post workshop support
- Understand the workplace environment as a learning environment
- Create purposeful evaluation tools.