If you want to learn how to deliver high impact training sessions within your workplace, this is the course for you. Applicable to training in all areas, this program provides an introduction to the general principles of learning and development and insight into the training cycle.
It is highly interactive and will equip you on how to prepare, deliver and review effective training sessions which appeal to adult learners.
Who Will Benefit
Trainers, HR officers, managers, supervisors, team leaders and safety officers accountable for designing and delivering workplace inductions , formal classroom training and on-the-job training. This program is also suitable for those who have not previously been trainers and would like to develop skills to deliver effective training sessions.
- Discover and learn how to use a systematic approach to learning
- Explore adult learning principles and styles
- Learn how to design and deliver training effectively
- Create an engaging learning environment
- Learn ways to facilitate group learning
- Create effective evaluation tools
- Understand the effectiveness of post-learning.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify learning needs
- Identify and understand diversity within a training environment
- Design and deliver engaging programs and workshops
- Analyse and review content
- Design post workshop support
- Create purposeful evaluation tools.