Do you love those moments, when everything seems to have come together and things are working beautifully? Would you like to create an environment where those rare, extraordinary moments become the norm? Then you may just be ready to learn the value of Appreciative Inquiry.
Appreciative Inquiry is a method for implementing change that is built on being positive, sharing stories of things that work well, leveraging people’s strengths, and the power of co-creation. This is done to initiate lasting, powerful changes that can make an organisation the best it has ever been, because of people who care and are committed.
Who Will Benefit
Ideal for Supervisors, Leaders and Managers who are looking for ways to handle recurring issues, sub-optimal solutions, and issues that are discussed, but not actioned.
- Defining Appreciative Inquiry
- Success Principles
- The 4-D Model
- Test Driving.
Participants should be able to:
- Recognise and work with the fundamentals of Appreciative Inquiry
- Describe the 4-D’s of Appreciative Inquiry: discovery, dreaming, design, and destiny
- Work through a simple Appreciative Inquiry process
- Create thoughtful, meaningful questions for their own Appreciative Inquiry initiative.