When things are extremely busy at work, and you have your hands full with tasks and dealing with difficult people, having skills you can draw on are essential for peace of mind and growth. This course will help participants understand the causes and costs of workplace pressure, the benefits of creating balance, and how to identify pressure points. They will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience, and develop strategies for getting ahead.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone, at any level in the organisation, who is feeling pressure at work and wants to manage it more effectively.
- Under pressure!
- Getting to the heart of the matter
- Emotional intelligence
- Coping toolkit
- Getting organised.
Participants should be able to:
- Apply a direct understanding of pressure points, and their costs and payoffs
- Speak in terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism, and resilience
- Create a personalised toolkit for managing stressors and anger
- Work on priorities and achieve defined goals.