Can you confidently express an idea and do you understand when a sentence is well written? This program is designed to bust the myths surrounding good English and show you how you can write and speak correctly and confidently.
Who Will Benefit
All professionals, whether they are administration staff, managers, office supervisors or executives, who want to feel more confident when preparing reports, speeches and business documents.
- Say hello to nouns and verbs
- Perfect sentences and paragraphs
- Past, present or future?
- A bottle of spelling pills – 8 steps to better spelling
- You have a point there – punctuation made easy
- Myth busters: “My English teacher always told me...”
- Writing and speaking at work – what everyone should know.
Participants should be able to:
- Communicate more confidently
- Avoid common mistakes
- Use correct and complete sentences
- Apply techniques to improve their spelling and punctuation
- Write and speak clearly and concisely.