Wherever people are working with documents, there’s the potential for mistakes and mistakes are costly. This workshop equips you to prepare, check or process documentation ensuring the written communication is presented professionally, accurately and without omissions. It is not a proof-reading program, it is about developing a mindset to deliver the right message, at the right time and in the right way.
Who Will Benefit
This program is relevant to people who work with any form of written communication including letters, emails, marketing literature, social media, contracts, reports and forms. This may include administrators, business support roles, personal assistants, marketing personnel, customer staff, HR and any other role dealing with written communication.
- Dealing with distractions and interruptions
- Proactive document checking
- A simple three-step approach to checking
- Developing a mindset for delivering accurate documents
- Pre and post-program measurement to see immediate results.
Participants should be able to:
- Measurably improve document checking skills
- Increase attention to detail and ‘present-mindedness’
- Understand and use techniques for dealing with distractions
- Use methods for effective, structured checking
- Devise a checklist for clear, accurate and effective documents.