Presence might feel intangible, but there are specific actions you can take that have a positive impact on how you are perceived by others. This course highlights the power of presence and the practical steps you can take to enhance your online image and to present a more professional, confident persona in the workplace.
Who Will Benefit
People who come face-to-face with clients and also managers and supervisors at all levels who want to enhance their visibility and create a more positive image in the eyes of their colleagues, stakeholders and clients.
- What is presence?
- Why you know presence when you see it
- How you are currently seen by others
- Clarifying how you would like others to perceive you
- Elements of your physical presence
- Elements of your interpersonal presence
- Transferring your physical and interpersonal presence to an online environment
- Monitoring and updating your presence.
Participants should be able to:
- Enhance their self-awareness about how they are currently perceived
- Define the gaps between their current image and how they would like to be perceived
- Implement some practical steps to enhance their presence at work
- Monitor how they are perceived by others.