Process mapping is a powerful way of organising and managing work activities to create value for your customers and other interested parties.
The process approach introduces horizontal management, crossing the barriers between different functional units and unifying their focus to the main goals of the organisation.
Who Will Benefit
All managers, frontline managers, supervisors and employees involved in quality assurance and business improvement.
- Process mapping tools for Six Sigma, ISO 9001 and continuous improvement
- Flow charting
- How to select the right process to map
- How to identify team members and responsibilities
- Eliminating unnecessary activities.
Participants should be able to:
- Construct organisational process maps and flow charts
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities.