For today’s marketplace, it’s not only what we offer, but how we deliver it that determines success.
This course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to ensure that products and services are delivered to standards agreed by the organisation and the customer. Using practical examples and case studies, this course will revitalise your approach to service.
Who Will Benefit
Every leader whose team provides a service to either internal or external customers.
- Internal and external customers
- Customer expectations and customer satisfaction
- Creating customer focus and customer value
- Service standards and styles
- Relationship management
- Improvement through coaching and processes
- Service to both retail and B2B distribution channels
- The power of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems
- Harnessing the power of social media and online content
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Integration of customer service with the organisation’s strategic plans and operations
- Reviewing and managing customer service.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify the place of customer service through touchpoint and value chain analysis
- Deliver customer service both internally and externally through planning and action
- Monitor, review and evaluate customer service
- Implement processes and strategies to lead teams responsible for delivering service.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Please click on the qualification link below for Qualification pathway information and total fees.
BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service