We are proud to present this unique event: Rolling with Disruption.
This powerful one-day seminar shines a spotlight on the forces that will disrupt your organisation. Providing six expert snapshots – each session answering three questions:
How big is the bang?
How short is the fuse?
What should my organisation do NOW?
Whilst it's impossible to predict all the areas that are at high risk of disruption, we've chosen six that are highly likely.
What you need to know?
Dealing with disruption requires three things:
- An accurate assessment and acceptance of the risk
- A clear vision of how you want to respond
- An understanding of the first practical steps
This event will help you respond to each of these imperatives.
Who should attend?
Everyone on your team who needs the mindset, knowledge or strategies to help position your organisation for the inevitable disruptive challenges facing every organisation today.
1. Digital Technology - Speaker: Mark Stickells, CEO, Pawsey Centre
- AI/ML/Quantum - the good and bad things you need to know
- loT - the internet just got a whole lot bigger
- Finding Big data is easy, being able to use it is a massive advantage.
2. Cyber Security - Speaker: Sven Ross, director, CyberCX
- Watch how easy it is to hack your system
- Look at how working from home has magnified your risks
- Calculate the costs of just one attack.
3. work health and safety - Speaker: kate walawski, Partner, murfett legal
- Ignore the new regulations at your peril
- Industrial manslaughter is real
- Your insurance won't save you.
4. COVID-19 - speaker: Dr. Andy Robertson, Chief Health OFFICER
- Are we there yet with solving COVID-19
- Life has changed forever
- Another pandemic is on the way.
5. Regional Geopolitics - Speaker: Natasha Kassam, Director, Lowy Institute
- Shifts in the balance of power in our region
- Alliances - how they help - how they hinder
- Impacts on local industry.
6. Climate Change - speaker: Dr Karl Kruszelnicki, Author and Presenter
- The tipping point for the environment is close, but...
- Industry is leading the way to zero emissions
- We can reverse climate change.
How can we use our newly acquired resilience and agility to respond proactively to the next disruption in our workplace?
Book online or call Client Services for more information: 08 9383 8000
Member and Group booking discounts are available.
The 'in person' appearance of speakers from interstate is subject to COVID protocols at that time.