What is a Crucial Conversation? A crucial conversation is a discussion between two or more people where the stakes are high, opinions vary and emotions run strong. These conversations, when handled poorly or ignored, lead to strained relationships and dismal results.
Who Will Benefit
Does your organisation suffer from taboo topics, deference, disagreement, analysis paralysis, information hoarding, office politics, or alienation? Is your organisation battling declining productivity, safety violations, low morale, reduced quality, poor customer satisfaction or other bottom-line concerns?
Then you, your team or your organisation needs Crucial Conversations®
training. More than 2,000,000 people and 300 of the Fortune 500 companies have used these skills to improve their organisational culture and create change for good.
Organisations around the world have turned to the awardwinning Crucial Conversations®
training to improve bottomline results like quality, efficiency, satisfaction, safety, etc.
- Culture Transformation: The City of Greater Geraldton turned its culture around from septic to best-in-class despite a huge organisational restructure
- Workplace Safety: Mining giant Newmont achieved an enviable reduction in Total Recordable Accident Frequency Rate (TRAFR) from 0.69 to 0.47 plus 73% fewer serious injuries in two years
- Performance: A major healthcare provider scored 16% higher on patient safety, 18% higher on quality of care, 19% higher on patient experience and 37% higher on staff engagement
- Efficiency: AT&T reduced billing costs by 30% and Sprint Nextel reduced customer care expenses by $20 million annually.
Crucial Conversations® teach participants how to:
- Speak persuasively, not abrasively
- Foster teamwork and better decision making
- Build acceptance rather than resistance
- Resolve individual and group disagreement.