The Future-Ready Leaders program is an immersive, intimate leadership development experience for the existing and future leaders of your organisation. It combines the practical and intellectual rigor of current Chief Executives and subject matter experts with the power of action learning on important, real world projects.
Spread over five days across three months, participants gain insight into essential leadership challenges direct from the people who master these challenges every day.
Every full paying participant opens an opportunity for a complimentary place for a leader from a civic or charitable organisation.
Participants will also work in an Action Learning Team to research, analyse and produce recommendations for a real project from a not-for-profit organisation. Each Team will be briefed on the nature of the project in Session One.
What will you get from attending?
- Direct, practical advice on how to tackle a suite of leadership challenges
- A framework for thinking through complex issues
- Experience applying their knowledge and skills to an unfamiliar work challenge
- An Action Plan for what you need to do, when you need to do it and how to do it
- A new network of people like you, from public, private and not-for-profits, who will lead their organisations in the near future
What you won’t get
Who are the speakers and topics?
Date: Thursday 16 August 2018
Topic: Understanding Yourself + Project Briefings
Date: Thursday 30 August 2018
Topic: Developing a Strategy that Creates a Sense of Purpose
- Paul Andrew - Managing Director – Paul Andrew Consulting
- Marion Fulker - Chief Executive Officer - Committee for Perth
Date: Tuesday 11 September 2018
Topic: Turning Strategy into Action
- Brodie McCulloch - Managing Director - Spacecubed
Date: Wednesday 26 September 2018
Topic: The Power of Brand to Shape Organisations
- Dr Lianne Cretney-Barnes FAIM - Principal - Board Connexions
- Patrick Walker FAIM - Executive General Manager, Member Advocacy & Policy - RAC Group
Date: Monday 8 October 2018
Topic: Putting it All Together + Project Presentations