From across the range of industry, government and not-for-profit sectors, from all age groups and all levels of management experience, our Members have many valuable qualities in common. AIM WA’s Professional Members:
- constantly seek the opportunity to learn
- regard networking as important to their career
- like to keep up with the latest in management and leadership thinking and practice
- are motivated to have a competitive advantage in the workplace.
We are dedicated to supporting you in your career development and Professional Membership of the Institute gives you:
- exclusive access to a range of valuable management information, research and resources
- a full calendar of events, programs and networking opportunities
- professional development information and resources, such as the AIM WA Member Mentor Program
- professional recognition for all your career achievements.