Connect with AIM WA's extensive network of leaders and access the professional development and practical resources to turn management and leadership theory into reality.
Benefits for You
With 2,600+ members, AIM WA Professional Membership can help open doors. Students seeking mentoring and support from new industry connections and management and leadership skills development should apply for membership today.
Apply here for Student Access with AIM WA today!
Full-time students pay from just $75 per year (25% off the usual subscription fees). Click here for more information on fees.
Please supply your student ID card for eligibility.
CONNECT with an extensive networked community of leaders
- Join one of our Member Networks such as the Next Gen Network, or Women in Business Network and share ideas and experiences with your peers.
- Tap into the wisdom and leadership capability of the membership community through the Member Mentor Program.
- Build relationships and learn from experienced managers and leaders at our Professional Development and Networking events.
ACCELERATE your career, celebrate success, gain recognition
- Gain recognition as you advance your career with AIM WA's post-nominals - AIMM (Member), AFAIM (Associate Fellow) and Fellow (FAIM).
- Develop your capabilities via our learning pathways and nationally recognised qualifications from Certificate IV to MBA.
- Discounts and privileges from a wide range of partners throughout Australia with AIM WA Member Rewards.
- Your valuable contribution as a member supports our philanthropic work across the WA community as a proudly West Australian, member-based, not-for-profit organisation.
UPSKILL and build confidence, develop knowledge and expertise
- Invest in your practical management and leadership skills with our interactive training programs, at member rates.
- Access the latest in thought leadership via our online resources, such as the Business Source Corporate Database, e-Books Library, speaker notes and event resources.
- Enjoy the latest in management thinking with Leader magazine.
For more information, please contact the Personal Membership Services team on (08) 9383 8000 or email us.