This program covers the skills you need to work with existing databases. It introduces the concept of databases and pays particular attention to searching for information in a database.
- Introduction to database theory
- Insert new information and change existing information
- Filter information and search the database with simple select queries
- Create simple forms and reports.
Participants should be able to:
- Confidently work with databases that other people have created
- Understand how databases work
- Use an Access database to extract information.