With Adobe Acrobat you can create PDF files from electronic documents and different file formats, preserving the original document layout and content. This program provides the skills needed in Acrobat to create, edit and secure files.
- Understand the Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Understand the Acrobat screen
- Create PDF files using Acrobat
- Use the search function
- Edit PDF files and extracting content
- Extract and insert pages
- Add bookmarks
- Create PDF files with Hyperlinks
- Define articles
- Work with comments
- Optimise PDF files
- Secure PDF files.
Participants should be able to:
- Use Acrobat to create PDF files quickly
- Edit PDF files
- Add bookmarks, links and comments to PDF files
- Add enhancements to PDF files
- Add security to PDF files.