This program introduces the more advanced features of Adobe Acrobat and shows you how to create forms, work with groups of PDF files and add multimedia elements to PDF files.
- Create interactive forms using form fields
- Send electronic forms and compile responses
- Insert comments and share reviews
- Creat and index portfolios or collections
- Add digital signatures
- Use measuring tools
- Add multimedia elements
- Work with batch processing.
Participants should be able to:
- Create and edit forms using Acrobat form fields
- Prepare and send files for review
- Create and index collections of PDF files for fast and easy searching
- Secure files using digital signatures
- Add measurement indicators to plans or maps
- Create interactive PDF files with multimedia elements
- Use batch processing to perform actions to a group of files.