This program teaches the fundamental concepts, terminology and basic features of Adobe InDesign. It shows participants how to produce documents, place text or graphics and how to create custom colour swatches.
Participants will format text, work with layers, print documents and package documents for commercial printing.
- The Adobe InDesign environment
- Preferences and defaults
- InDesign help
- New documents
- Text frames
- Graphics frames
- Custom colours
- Master pages
- Paragraph formatting
- Grouped items
- Outputting documents
- Printing preparation
- Finalising documents.
Participants should be able to:
- Explore the Adobe InDesign screen
- Change preferences and defaults
- Create documents with text and graphics
- Format text frames
- Work with colour swatches
- Create and edit styles
- Create and work with layers
- Prepare documents for printing.