This program is an introduction to Adobe Photoshop, showing how to create professional looking images. It discusses the different uses of images and familiarises participants with the Photoshop environment and with raster and vector graphics.
- Work with image layers
- Image selection techniques
- Use adjustment layers
- Retouch and improve images.
Participants should be able to:
- Customise the Adobe Photoshop environment
- Open and modify images in Adobe Photoshop
- Modify and manipulate selections.