This program provides you with further skills in Microsoft Excel. You will learn how to identify ranges with names, protect worksheets and files, apply functions, link worksheets, audit files and create templates.
- Review of basic worksheet development and charting
- Relative and absolute cell referencing
- Apply range names
- IF functions
- Cell comments or notes
- Worksheet auditing and protection
- Link worksheets and workbooks
- Copy and paste formulas and data between worksheets
- Format worksheets simultaneously
- Link information in different files
- Create templates
- Sort and filter
- Data validation
- Conditional formatting.
Participants should be able to:
- Develop worksheets using specialised features and command
- Trace cells using worksheet auditing
- Develop and modify multiple sheets
- Link data from different files
- Lock cells and protect an entire workbook
- Create worksheet templates.