This program focuses on the main features of Microsoft Excel PowerPivot; a very fast, space-saving, columnar add-on database that can handle vast amounts of data far beyond the limits of an Excel worksheet. It introduces PowerPivot’s calculation language, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) and explains how to use PivotTables with the PowerPivot data. Participants will also explore visualisation in Excel of PowerPivot’s data.
- Understand PowerPivot
- Load data into PowerPivot
- Work with Calculated Columns
- Create DAX formulas
- Use DAX functions
- Create and work with PivotTables based on PowerPivot data
- Present PowerPivot data.
Participants should be able to:
- Import well-structured data into PowerPivot
- Create DAX formulas to analyse the data in Excel PivotTables
- Present the PowerPivot data in reports.