This program focuses on Excel’s array formulas; extremely powerful formulas that can perform complex calculations on one or more series of data values. They are very useful in decision and financial modelling.
- Create and use Named Ranges in array formulas
- Use array formulas to perform complex, multiple calculations on sets of data values
- Use Statistical functions: LARGE, SMALL, RANK, LINEST, FREQUENCY
- Use Math functions: SUMPRODUCT
- Use Reference functions: OFFSET, INDIRECT
- Use Database functions: DSUM, DAVERAGE, DMAX, DMIN, DCOUNT, DCOUNTA.
Participants should be able to:
- Have a sound knowledge of named ranges
- Use array formulas to perform complex calculation
- Work with advanced functions.