This program outlines Microsoft Excel’s What-If Analysis tools which can be very useful for business planning and modelling techniques. They are used to look at a range of plausible outcomes and determine what input values are needed to achieve those outcomes.
- Use Goal Seek to calculate a single value needed to achieve a known outcome
- Use Solver to calculate multiple values needed to achieve a known outcome
- Use Scenario Manager to switch between calculations with multiple variables
- Use Data Tables to view multiple results from one or two variables
- Use Custom Views to set up and save different views for worksheets.
Participants should be able to:
- Use and apply data analysis features
- Set up and apply different views for worksheets.