This program focuses on creating simple to complex charts to visually present business data.
- How to select the right type of chart
- Create different types of charts
- Create complex charts
- Add data to charts
- Use advanced formatting techniques
- Use advanced data label techniques
- Use primary and secondary axes
- Work with sparklines.
Participants should be able to:
- Create simple to complex charts appropriate to the data
- Format and label charts for impact in their presentation
- Create sparklines to show data trends.