This program introduces the visualisation layer of Microsoft’s Power BI Desktop called Dashboards. This report creation feature provides the means of creating reports that provide dynamic perspectives and insight into your data.
- Learn about the components of Power BI Desktop
- Understand the data model
- Discover visualisation models
- Understand the Report View canvas
- Add fields to create a new visualisation
- Create different visualisations.
Participants should be able to:
- Explain the different components that comprise Power BI Desktop
- Explain the data model
- Build dynamic, striking visualisations.
Program can link to:
How to Turn Data into Compelling Visual Presentations.