The April iteration will be delivered via Zoom. All future dates for this program will be delivered face to face.
This program introduces skills needed to prepare clear, simple and effective presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Design considerations for a PowerPoint presentation
- Work with advanced charting features
- Add videos and music to presentations
- Develop notes pages for the presenter and audience handouts
- Add Hyperlinks to link to other slides, presentations, files and web pages
- Create slide shows with advanced animations
- Create timed presentations
- Use presenter view
- Package a presentation to be viewed on another computer.
Participants should be able to:
- Import and link slides and data from other applications
- Send slide shows to other applications
- Insert sound and video clips
- Create and apply templates
- Modify the master and create templates
- Use Hyperlinks to move quickly between slides or presentations during a slide show
- Package a presentation including all linked files
- Add advanced animations to a presentation.