This program provides you with the skills needed to create highly professional slides and presentations.
- Design considerations for a PowerPoint presentation
- Work with advanced charting features
- Add videos and music to presentations
- Develop notes pages for the presenter and audience handouts
- Add Hyperlinks to link to other slides, presentations, files and web pages
- Create slide shows with advanced animations
- Create timed presentations
- Use presenter view
- Package a presentation to be viewed on another computer.
Participants should be able to:
- Import and link slides and data from other applications
- Send slide shows to other applications
- Insert sound and video clips
- Create and apply templates
- Modify the master and create templates
- Use Hyperlinks to move quickly between slides or presentations during a slide show
- Package a presentation including all linked files
- Add advanced animations to a presentation.