This program examines Microsoft Project’s ability to store custom data and to prepare the data for presentation to clients and other stakeholders using customised views and reports.
- Understand where customised elements are stored
- Manage customised elements using the Organiser
- Apply customised formatting
- Create customised tables, views, filters and groups
- Use customised fields such as text, lookup and calculated fields
- Apply graphical indicators to show task status
- Use functions to calculate data in fields.
Participants should be able to:
- Use the Global Template and Organiser
- Customise formatting
- Modify tables, views, filters and groups
- Customise fields
- Use graphical indicators
- Calculate data using functions.