This program shows you how to use Microsoft Word more effectively by introducing features such as tables, diagram options, picture formatting and mail merge.
- Sort lists of information
- Work with multiple documents
- Copy text or graphics from Excel and other applications
- Text columns
- Mail merge
- Create drawings and diagrams
- Insert and manipulate pictures.
Participants should be able to:
- Create and format tables
- Sort lists of information alphabetically or numerically
- Copy information from other Word documents
- Copy information from other programs
- Use mail merge to create personalised standard letters or emails
- Print address labels
- Use text columns to enhance document layout
- Insert graphics
- Use Word shapes and text boxes
- Create diagrams with SmartArt.
Additional fee applies for assessment (1 unit of competency):
$210 Non Member
$175 Corporate/Professional Member
Relationship to Competency Standards
Please click on the qualification link above for Qualification information and total fees.