This program highlights useful time savers in Microsoft Word.
It introduces skills to create forms and other easy-to-use standard documents, shows how to create pre-formatted elements and teaches participants how to customise Word.
- Create and edit templates
- Create templates and forms with content controls
- Use date and reference fields
- Insert user information fields
- Create and use pre-formatted elements (standard cover pages, headers and footers)
- Record macros
- Customise the quick access toolbar.
Participants should be able to:
- Create and fill in automated standard forms using templates, fields and macros
- Add shortcuts and commands to the Quick Access Toolbar or the Ribbon
- Create and use Quickparts for frequently used text
- Create and reuse standard cover pages.