In a fast moving, ever changing business environment, organisations need to be skilled at forecasting and anticipating their financial future. This analysis enables leaders at all levels to plan and respond positively to changes as they occur. Participants will work through a series of case studies to demonstrate some of the most useful methods for forecasting and identifying potential scenarios. Then, using their own information they can apply the techniques to their organisation or project.
Who Will Benefit
Finance, accounting and business analysts charged with the responsibility of preparing some predictive models for their whole organisation or for major projects.
- Using statistics, graphs and charts to describe financial data
- The mechanics of building operating budgets
- Analysing variances to budgets
- Prioritising projects with cost benefit analysis
- Financial considerations in pricing decisions
- Assessing financing options
- Making long term financial projections.
Participants should be able to:
- Present financial information in a more meaningful manner
- Improve the quality of financial forecasts
- Identify meaningful actions by comparing actual results to forecasts
- Understand the full implications of pricing and financing decisions
- Consider past results, current strategies and likely future conditions to produce long term financial projections.