The war for talent can be won by developing a brand and a proposition for your target candidates. The high cost of making the wrong selection decision makes this an important program for managers and HR professionals. This program focuses on strategic hiring, branding and creating an attractive Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
Who Will Benefit
Managers and supervisors who wish to develop their skills in staff selection and HR professionals who would like to improve their technical skills in recruiting and selection methods.
- Employment and legislation hot spots
- Job analysis and person specifications
- Strategic recruitment practices
- Branding and creating an EVP
- Interviewing skills
- Post-interview responsibilities
- Behaviourally targeted questioning
- Robust selection strategies
- Induction and onboarding.
Participants should be able to:
- Understand how to create an attractive employer brand and EVP
- Understand how to strategically recruit to add value to the organisation
- Confidently participate in and support the hiring process.