Performance management that is done well has the potential to contribute to improved job satisfaction and work output of employees. Participants will learn how to review and improve performance management systems within their organisation to better support employees through the process.
Who Will Benefit
HR officers, advisers, line managers, supervisors and other people involved in these roles.
- The role of performance management in the organisation
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Developing individual performance goals
- Coordinating learning and development plans
- Managing poor performance
- The legal aspects of performance management
- Coaching line managers to enable them to effectively conduct discussions about performance.
Participants should be able to:
- Review and support performance management systems
- Coordinate development strategies
- Coordinate formal feedback process
- Provide feedback and coaching support to line managers
- Communicate the benefits of performance management.