When co-workers make promises do you sigh in relief or do you start biting your nails? Do you make plans, set goals, give assignments and hope that maybe people will deliver? Attend this program to gain tools for resolving violated expectations, broken commitments and bad behaviour.
Organisations around the world have turned to Crucial Accountability to improve bottom-line results such as quality, efficiency, satisfaction, safety and more.
- Teamwork and Relationships: A housing authority eliminated silos between departments and helped employees resolve conflicts with peers and supervisors
- Efficiency: A school district saw a 50% drop in grievances that previously clogged their administrative system
- Safety: A drilling company improved their total incident rate by 55% and reported zero accidents
- Employee Turnover: Two organisations, from different industries reduced turnover rates by 8% and 40%
More than one million people and three hundred of the Fortune 500 companies have used the skills learnt on Crucial Accountability to improve their organisation culture and create change for good.
Who Will Benefit
The program is beneficial for people in roles across the entire organisation – from leadership to frontline employees and anyone who relies on the efforts of others to get things done.
- Discover how to hold anyone accountable, no matter the person’s power, position or temperament
- Master performance discussions to get positive results and maintain good relationships
- Find ways to motivate others without using power, clearly and concisely explaining specific, natural consequences and permanently resolving problems
- Learn to manage projects without taking over by creatively helping others avoid excuses, keeping projects on track and resolving performance barriers
- Discover how to 'move to action'; agree on a plan, follow up, engage in good reporting practices and manage new expectations.
Crucial Accountability teaches participants how to:
- Strengthen accountability through thoughtful, response-driven conversation
- Identify and resolve performance gaps
- Eliminate inconsistency
- Motivate others without the use of power
- Reduce resentment
- Carry out an effective 'action-plan' for positive outcomes.