This program is designed to improve and develop the management style and skills of new managers or others in line for management responsibilities. With a wide variety and volume of content covered in a short period of time, it offers a unique opportunity for new managers or team leaders to enhance leadership skills, learn how to efficiently manage a team and explore the fundamentals of self-management. Additional to the core interpersonal skills, the program also covers managing performance, conflict and change. Participants leave with practical tools and strategies to implement in their workplace which assists with achieving individual goals and the goals of their organisation.
This premium program uses a blended learning approach which includes face-to-face sessions, access to our online learning platform and 12 months Professional Membership of AIM WA. Learn more at aimwa.com/blendedlearning
Who Will Benefit
New managers, managers or team leaders who wish to consolidate their management style. People who are about to accept a management position or who are planning a career in management.
- The successful new manager
- Goal setting, prioritising and delivering results
- Heighten your emotional intelligence awareness
- Leadership styles
- Managing performance and coaching
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Problem solving and decision making
- Handling conflict
- Motivating self and others
- Managing change
- Driving team performance
- Implement operational plans.
Participants should be able to:
- Learn to manage personal work goals, set and meet their own work priorities
- Develop and maintain personal competence
- Manage performance of individuals in teams
- Address performance related issues
- Build support and commitment within the team.
Program can link to:
This program can link to BSBSS00063 Team Leader Skill Set