This executive level program aims to help participants understand a variety of decision making scenarios. It equips them with the ability to use appropriate data and decision tools to tackle, with confidence, the decision complexity you face as a leader. Participants will be exposed to a range of tools and techniques to frame their decision making on complex, multi-criteria decisions.
Who Will Benefit
Executives, directors, line managers and other professionals who want to make better evidence-based, data-driven decisions.
- Applying data analytics
- Ordered and unordered decisions
- Explanatory analysis
- Tools to extract information or wisdom
- Making decisions with multi-criteria problems
- Quantitative and qualitative data-driven decisions
- Cognitive mapping
- Solving ‘Wicked Problems’
Participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply a range of decision making approaches to complex problems
- Unpack complex, multi-criteria problems
- Apply the tools and techniques to ‘Wicked Problems’
- Make more evidence-based decisions.