Being the best leader you can be starts with being willing to look in the mirror:
- What do I offer anyone?
- Where do I need to improve?
- How can I leverage my strengths?
This program offers the ideal opportunity for leaders who want to enhance their understanding of themselves, build their personal leadership brand and capabilities and advance their leadership development journey.
You will engage in a range of activities to not only highlight your relative strengths and weaknesses, but also to explore the impact these characteristics have on other people with whom you interact. This reflection will also consider your personal values and how these values influence behaviour and decision making. On the program, you will build an action plan to implement changes on return to your workplace and embed a longer term personal development plan.
Participants will also have access to optional one-on-one coaching sessions with one of the program facilitators
(3 x 1 hour sessions).
This premium program uses a blended learning approach which includes face-to-face sessions, access to our online learning platform and 12 months Professional Membership of AIM WA. Learn more at aimwa.com/blendedlearning
Who Will Benefit
The program is suitable for team leaders, managers and coordinators at all levels who are seeking to better understand their personal leadership styles, the values that drive their choices and who want to create an action plan to advance their personal leadership development.
- Personal leadership development
- Personal leadership styles
- Transactional vs transformational leadership practices – what’s your preference?
- The leadership development 4 quadrants interface
- Focused Leadership Personal Analysis Questionnaire
- Analysis of your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Leadership strategies
- 5 principles of leadership in action
- Visioning, both personal and organisational
- Preparing for the future
- Understanding the basis of your organisation’s culture
- Aligning leadership development with organisational goals
- Designing meaningful leadership development
- Personal development assessment, action planning, follow-up and measurement.
Participants should be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of their strengths and weaknesses as a leader
- Define personal leadership and life goals through self-evaluation and dialogue
- Develop key aspects of transformational leadership in practice
- Clarify appropriate approaches, values and beliefs about their leadership style.
Optional/Additional Coaching Package:
(3 x 1 hour sessions):
|$800||Corporate / Professional Member|