In this powerful one-day workshop you will be introduced to a proprietary framework with which to accelerate your influence and your results. This practical training will help you face the behaviours, practices, and naiveté that keep you from satisfying your health, career, and financial aims. You will learn strategies for overcoming these barriers and will begin to see a pathway to satisfying lofty aims in many areas of life.
Who Will Benefit
Ambitious business professionals, entrepreneurs and other executives who want to accelerate their results and achievement of their life goals.
The program teaches Transactional Competence™ - the fundamental way that human beings engage in reciprocal exchanges to meet their aims. Learn what transactions are, how they work, and how to transact efficiently and effectively. Understand how human beings are always transacting to satisfy their aims in every Condition of Life.
The Transaction Cycle: This model helps construct and speed up transactions designed to satisfy our aims.
Personality and Transactional Behaviour: People tend to exhibit personality styles with attributes that make them a perfect fit in some aspects of a transaction. Understanding your own and other’s personality speeds up any transaction.
Influence and Persuasion Principles: Our biology dictates fundamental psychological principles that dictate human behaviour and compliance. When fully understood, these principles can be practiced and built into the transactions where we seek quick compliance.
- You will understand how to construct the fundamental transactions that produce continual results
- You will learn to cash in on the asset of your Personality and Transactional Behavior™
- You will discover the means to produce a balance across many situations of life
- You will learn to accelerate your ability to influence others and gain compliance
- You will learn to reduce overwhelm, reactionary behaviour, and poor decision making.
Drew Knowles and Dr Gary Ward will co-lead the workshop and guide you through the philosophy, the model and the next steps to achieving your aims.
Drew Knowles - Vice President of Influence Ecology
Drew has over 20 years experience in the field of human performance and behaviour, facilitating programmes to over 15,000 people in a variety of industries, occupations, and cultures. Before joining Influence Ecology he owned his own boutique consulting company in New Zealand. Drew specialised in helping CEO's and Executives of some of NZ's largest companies deal with chronic stress and improve their mental performance.
Dr Gary Ward - Faculty member and co-leader of programs with Influence Ecology
Gary has been a General Practitioner for over 30 years and has broad knowledge, experience and passion for building wellness. As a former Australian champion athlete he is aware of what it takes to accomplish personal goals. Since studying medicine and publishing undergraduate research in sensory physiology, Dr Ward has maintained an active interest and continuing education in neuro-science and in particular motivation, mind-set change and the development of habits to achieve satisfaction in many conditions of life.
* Influence Ecology, based in Ventura, California, is the leading business education in Transactional Competence™, offering a four-year curriculum for ambitious business professionals that specializes in the fundamentals of human exchange; a proprietary framework with which to accelerate influence and results. www.influenceecology.com