Embracing change can be a challenge. We get caught between the desire to be positive and supportive of new ideas or initiatives and the anxiety of an unknown future. But the modern workplace is in a state of constant change so we need to develop skills, knowledge and mindsets that enable us to respond positively (and realistically) to the dynamic environment we all face. This program will help you frame the change environment, identify the emotions that will help and hinder your response to the change. It will equip you with the skills to respond and remind you of the core purpose of your role both now and into the future.
Who Will Benefit
Individuals at all levels in the organisation who are experiencing, or are about to experience significant change.
- Understanding the positive and negative emotions of change
- Managing your mindset
- Examining the bigger picture of the change
- Gathering information and clarity about the rationale for the change
- Defining your purpose
- Aligning your purpose with that of your organisation
- Defining practical steps you can take
- Supporting others experiencing change
- Embracing the change.
Participants should be able to:
- Have greater awareness of their own emotions
- Choose an appropriate mindset for the change
- Adopt practical steps to be informed about the change
- Be energised by clarifying their core purpose
- Take some practical steps to embrace workplace changes.