Contemporary leaders need to be clear about whether they are providing the type of leadership that is required. They are purpose driven, curious and work to improve the way they influence their teams through their actions and communications.
This program is designed to help you understand how you are perceived by your team, how to influence those perceptions and how you can leverage your strengths to influence team members in a more positive way. By doing so, the program will help you build the capability to achieve results and become a leader who is relevant, contemporary and reliable.
The program also provides you with a 360° leadership styles assessment and the opportunity to explore the outcomes during the program.
Participants will also have access to optional one-on-one coaching sessions with one of the program facilitators
(3 x 1 hour sessions).
Who Will Benefit
The program is suitable for leaders, managers and coordinators at all levels who are seeking to understand how to lead and influence others in a more effective way and thereby achieve improved results for their organisation.
- Leadership development
- Leadership case studies
- Discovering the power of influence
- Kouzes and Posner 360° questionnaire and feedback
- Creating an ethical foundation
- Discovering organisational ‘fit’
- Leadership strategies
- Identifying values – self and organisational
- Communicating vision that attracts others
- Preparing for the future
- Understanding your organisation’s values
- Aligning your values with your organisation’s values
- Identifying a basis for organisational/personal ethics.
Participants should be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of their strengths and weaknesses as seen by the people they lead
- Define their personal values through self-evaluation
- Clarify and adjust their approach, values and beliefs about leadership and communicate these to the team
- Identify the basis for effective leadership in any organisation.
Pre-work will be required prior to attendance on this program.
Optional/Additional Coaching Package
(3 x 1 hour)
$900 Non Member
$800 Corporate/Professional Member