Leaders of the future must be able to identify how they are seen by their teams; if they don’t understand the perception of others, they will not be able to achieve the desired outcomes their workplace may require of them.
This program is designed to increase a leader’s influence on the people they lead. Before the program, participants will complete a 360° questionnaire and then examine the outcomes of this during the program. This enables participants to identify how others see them in their leadership role and examine ways to improve other’s perceptions of them in the workplace.
The program provides opportunity for participants to identify their own and their organisation’s values and the influencers a leader needs to move others around them. The effective communication skills a leader needs to achieve required organisational and team outcomes will also be explored.
Participants will also have access to optional one-on-one coaching sessions with one of the program facilitators
(3 x 1 hour sessions).
Who Will Benefit
The program is suitable for leaders, managers and coordinators at all levels who are seeking to understand the art of influence and who desire their leadership within their teams to be more effective and achieve greater results for their organisation.
- Leadership development
- Leadership case studies
- Discovering the power of influence
- Kouzes and Posner 360° questionnaire and feedback
- Creating an ethical foundation
- Discovering organisational ‘fit’
- Leadership strategies
- Identifying values – self and organisational
- Communicating vision that attracts others
- Preparing for the future
- Understanding your organisation’s values
- Aligning your values with your organisation’s values
- Identifying a basis for organisational/personal ethics.
Participants should be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of their strengths and weaknesses as seen by the people they lead
- Define their personal values through self-evaluation
- Clarify and adjust their approach, values and beliefs about leadership and communicate these to the team
- Identify the basis for effective leadership in any organisation.
Pre-work will be required prior to attendance on this program.
Optional/Additional Coaching Package
(3 x 1 hour)
$900 Non Member
$800 Corporate/Professional Member