Performance in any organisation results from the individual achievements of its people. Managers need to take an active part in addressing and responding to specific opportunities to improve performance of their employees.
This program will help you develop the coaching skills to support and sustain improved performance by others.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, specialist staff and professionals who manage, lead and support others who need to improve and sustain their performance by using coaching skills. Anyone wishing to implement a coaching program within an organisation, whether as managers, coordinators or participants.
- Coaching and mentoring defined
- Coaching frameworks and models
- Coaching skills and qualities
- Communication skills
- Skills practice sessions
- Dealing with challenges
- Implementing and finalising a program.
Participants should be able to:
- Prepare for a series of coaching sessions within the organisation
- Provide coaching to individuals and groups
- Follow-up coaching sessions to discern outcomes.