Jump start your leadership skills with this immersive, residential program designed to deliver personal insights and practical skills to enhance your development as a leader.
You can expect to be challenged and inspired with the wide variety of learning approaches used throughout the ELP. Each approach has specific objectives and focuses on particular skills, knowledge and behaviours.
This premium program uses a blended learning approach which includes face-to-face sessions, access to our online learning platform and 12 months Professional Membership of AIM WA. Learn more at aimwa.com/blendedlearning
Download and complete the Application Form and submit when registering for the program.
Who Will Benefit
People who have the potential to assume a mid to senior level position within the next three to five years.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal and organisational values
- Decision making
- Personal profiling
- Influence and personal power
- Team roles
- Understanding organisational context and culture
- Performing and performance
- Personal brand.
A pre-requisite for every participant is a completed Application Form, signed by their manager. AIM WA recognises the importance of a manager’s involvement and commitment to support their development – before, during and after the program. Details of this commitment are outlined on the Application Form which can be downloaded from aimwa.com
Pre-work will be required prior to attendance on this program.
Fees for Optional/Additional Coaching Package:
(3 x 1 hour)
$900 Non Member
$800 Corporate / Professional Member
Transfer and Cancellation Conditions
- Substitution may be negotiated at the discretion of AIM WA
- In the event of transfer 14 working days or less before the program 50% of the program fee will apply
- In the event of cancellation 14 working days or less before the program, full program fees will apply.