As the business environment becomes tighter and demands on the organisation increase, business improvement methodologies can help deliver more from the assets we currently have. This program helps supervisors and managers determine which methodologies to apply to their business and how to advocate and implement a business improvement program.
Who Will Benefit
Supervisors, managers and team leaders looking to understand the core skills of business improvement and leaders looking to understand the various methodologies and when to apply them.
- Process management fundamentals
- Overview of a variety of business improvement methodologies
- What is Lean waste and how is it identified?
- Running a Lean waste reduction project
- Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) problem solving methodology
- What is the most appropriate methodology for your organisation?
- Identifying and defining a business improvement project
- Launching a business improvement program.
Participants should be able to:
- Apply Lean waste reduction principles
- Apply business process management fundamentals in the workplace
- Understand the background and application of the various improvement methodologies
- Understand Lean and Six Sigma and where they are best applied
- Understand process management and project management and where they are best applied
- Understand the key success factors for championing and maintaining a business improvement program.